AJAMU DILAHUNT is with Black Workers for Justice in North Carolina. He was just featured in a piece in the Raleigh News and Observer and has been active in the weekly “Moral Mondays” protests, going on for several months including today at 5 p.m. He said today: “There’s a widespread sense that this verdict is not justice and that it shows again that the courts are not capable of producing justice. There’s also great concern about the general criminalization of black youth — they are automatically labeled ‘suspicious.’ There’s certainly interest in remedies — if the Department of Justice can take action, and in changing laws like ‘Stand Your Ground.’ But there’s wide disappointment in the rather meaningless statement that came from the White House.”
- Developer of the “School Attacker Response Course”, a program meant for teachers and students to provide options for fighting back against an armed school attacker
- Author of ”Combat Focus Shooting”, The Training Log Book”, and “Combat Focus Shooting: Evolution 2010″, and most recent “Counter Ambush”
- Developer of the Personal Firearms Defense Video series, which has over 60 Titles and has shipped over 4 million copies since 2005
- His Combat Focus Shooting program has been adopted or integrated by a variety of military units, law enforcement agencies and private instructors
- Worked as producer/writer/host of S.W.A.T. Magazine TV, Host/Writer for The Best Defense and has been a featured guest on many other shows
- Managing Editor of “Personal Defense Network”
- For more information, visit: http://www.icetraining.